Monday, June 04, 2012

Devoted Fan

"Painting is an adventure.  You know what you're looking for, but you'll discover all kind of unexpected things on the way, about the painting, the world and yourself." I read this somewhere!
As you may have noticed, today I had to scrape off...and move my subject to the right a bit. Now I feel more comfortable. The composition for this sketch holds well, but with the subject moved in the painting it gives the cat more stage presence.
Ah, the finish painting...strong vibrant colors! However, the photo has a bit of glare. I really wish I could take better pictures.
6x8 oil on gessobord.
$99.95 plus
$8. shipping and handling.

No comments:

"Flowers at Mission Espada" San Antotio 8x10in oil/linen/foam-board.

 "Flowers at Mission Espada" San Antonio, TX "8x10in" oil/linen/foam-board Click here for eBay purchase "Flowers At...